Engagement & Wedding
1. Locally & Independently Owned
2. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
3. Member of the Catawba County Chamber of Commerce
4. Member of Newton Merchants Association
5. 14 Plus years in business & growing strong—One satisfied customer at a time
6. Dana’s experience in jewelry exceeds 25 years in all aspects of the jewelry industry; sales, service, manufacturing & repair
7. Dana is passionate about jewelry, her customers love of the jewelry she helps them select or design
8. Dana can custom design anything. Our most recent accomplishment (listed in back in Custom Design) is creating a band to match an 80 year old diamond engagement ring.
9. For every $100 spent at Dana’s, $68 stays in Catawba County, versus purchasing online or at a national “big box” store—this supports our community, our county and our local economy
10. You have a non-commissioned diamond specialist ready to spend hours with you; we will do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable with your purchase. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
11. Free Layaway Plan or In-store Financing makes planning or purchasing easy and pain free
For most people, buying a diamond is a new experience, but that doesn’t mean it should be overwhelming. Understanding a diamond’s quality characteristics is straightforward and simple. Here’s the basics. But come in we’ll personally walk you through the difference and help you make a decision your comfortable with & that she’s overjoyed with.
Carat~ Weight of stone– 100 pt. whole carat 50pt 1/2 Bigger isn’t always better.
CUT~ Angles & proportions A diamond cut to correct proportions radiate fire & brilliance. Diamonds are cut into many different shapes.
COLOR~ Diamonds occur in every color of the spectrum. Most desirable diamond is colorless. Colorless gems are rare. Less color more valuable. Color spectrum ranges DEFG to Z—D-colorless Z– yellow.
CLARITY~ The number of imperfections in a diamond. The majority of diamonds have some degree of inclusions. The fewer inclusions, the more rare and valuable the diamond is. An inclusion is a natural characteristic which forms during the crystallization process. The clarity spectrum starts at F-Flawless and goes through I which is Imperfect.
Dana’s offers the best prices on diamond solitaires certified and non certified. You tell us the carat, cut, color, clarity you want and we will find you the BEST for LESS!!
Grooms Who Purchase their Diamonds at Dana’s Receive: Proposal guide, 3 day 2 night mini-vacation & gift voucher for your Fiancé to pick up her free gifts too!
How Much Should I Spend?